[dba-VB] CMS: Umbraco (was: Composite C1 now open source)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Oct 1 16:12:24 CDT 2010

Hi Gustav --

Thank you for the link.
I have got downloaded and I have looked through Umbraco 5.0 sources.
This CMS seems to be MS ASP.NET MVC + NHibernate based, and both of them are
not the frameworks/tools I wanted to learn and to use first place.
I can be wrong.
But I'd avoid learning and using Umbraco 5.0 for the time being, and I'll
keep tryng to find good CMS projects using DNN.

<<<
It _is_ in fact quite sunny here, indeed for the season.

That should be what is called "L'ete Indien" (fr.) season there now?
(http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89t%C3%A9_indien )

-- Shamil

P.S.

"... c'etait l'automne, un automne ou il faisait beau
une saison qui n'existe que dans le Nord de l'Amerique
La-bas on l'appelle l'ete indien..."

Joe Dassin