[dba-VB] running virtual machines in Windows 2008

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Oct 3 11:19:57 CDT 2010

John --

XenServer seems to be able to make VMWAre VM conversion to its VM format:

How to Convert VMware Virtual Machines to XenServer Virtual Machines
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116603

http://downloadns.citrix.com.edgesuite.net/akdlm/4814/XenConvertGuide.pdf

I must note I have never used that XenConvert utility, nor did I use
XenServer...

-- Shamil