[dba-VB] C# / SQL Server - Is anyone doing ebay programming?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 29 14:11:00 CDT 2010

As if I don't already have enough to do eh?  ;)

I have a friend that has been in the business forever, his dad was doing this back when we were in
high school.  I did say forever right?

He is not computer savey but he sells to people doing the EBay thing.  They don't sell a huge number
of items it seems, but turn a huge profit on the pieces they do sell.

If I could automate the whole thing so that my time is minimum, then it could be a nice little
business, maybe for my wife.