[dba-VB] CMS: Composite C1 now open source

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 29 11:53:39 CDT 2010

Hi Shamil

I just checked the download links and they seem to work, but I cannot locate the link you mention.

As for some real life implementations, check at menu References:

  http://www.composite.net/C1/References.aspx

And right, the Composite guys are located in sunny but not-so-hot Copenhagen.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 29-09-2010 17:04 >>>
Hi Gustav --

Yes, Composite C1 looks interesting - it's is so speedy unlike DNN...

Although this link didn't work for me:

http://www.composite.net/C1/CMS.aspx?type=Free+Modules
"An error occurred while processing your request."

And also all the three forums links from "Latest forum activity" set didn't
work here with the same error message.

Anyway I think I will try to download this system in the coming days and to
play with it a little.

I didn't find any links to real life CMS solutions based on that system -
did you?

And they are from Copenhagen - your native city, and the city I liked a lot
when I have got it visited this summer :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil