[dba-VB] CMS: Composite C1 now open source

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Sep 30 15:53:01 CDT 2010

Hi Gustav --

I have got Composite C1 sources downloaded.
And I have got Composite C1 solution opened in VS2010.
And I have looked through the source code.
I must note it looks so advanced - I mean I can't get where to start
"digging through" this code to understand what it's doing.
And developer's docs are missing(?).
I suppose I should better stay away from this code - back to DNN: at least
when looking through DNN modules' code it's rather clear how they are
organized, what they do - and there is no need in almost any developer's
docs...

-- Shamil

P.S. Sunny Copenhagen? Are you kidding? Or do you mean it's sunny there now?
As far as I have got from my experience during my short staying there this
summer Copenhagen should be called rainy not sunny? :)