[dba-VB] Clickable rolling banner for ASP.NET internet-shop

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Apr 24 14:00:47 CDT 2011

Hi All --

I have got released an internet-shop for my local customer -
http://tennis1.ru (that's just out-of-the-box standard design - it's planned
to be improved later...), and I need a clickable rolling graphic banner with
text to show that customer's own products advertisements - I have no
experience with implementation of such a feature - what that could be?

I guess that should be a Flash animation controlled by an XML
meta-description - something like that would be the best fit for me:

http://dnn5.dynnamite.co.uk/visionw3c/Aqua/Flash.aspx

Any hints, tips and tricks how to impement it?