[dba-VB] Rapid Application Development: LightSwitch Beta 2

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Apr 3 12:57:17 CDT 2011

Hi Shamil

For a small project I recalled LightSwitch and wondered if it had moved anywhere.
It has, and has even been labeled Go Live. I guess it means some kind of improved level of support.

That took me a couple of minutes - and another couple to copy and paste the links and post these here.
Then I browsed the development pages a little and people and the team seem quite active.

But I still miss the time for testing ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 03-04-2011 19:24 >>>
Hi Gustav --

How do you manage to find free time to watch for and to even try(?!) Beta releases of MS software?
I can't find that free time...