[dba-VB] Copy a Form From one Solution to Another

Perry Harold pharold at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 12:32:35 CDT 2011

Choose add form in form block.  Pick existing and navigate to the form you
want to add.  I usually do a save as and save with the project naming
convention and save in the project folder.

If you copied to the folder they are there but you have to do the add for
the project to know where they exist.

Perry