[dba-VB] Subversion repositories and server

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Dec 4 03:50:28 CST 2011

Hi john,

Having a proper svn server is definitely the best in terms of transactional integrity. Seems like you have things worked out, but the apache svn module is pretty straightforward to use and I could easily as you up with a minimal Debian-based svn apache virtual(box) machine within 15 min if that helps.

By the way, have you ever toyed wit Git? You don't even have to stop using svn. git can happily work as a wrapper around a svn repo.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen