[dba-VB] Windows Phone 7.5 Mango is here...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 9 08:40:43 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

Yes, I've even signed up at the App Hub:

http://create.msdn.com/en-US/home/about/developer_registration_walkthrough

as we received a one-year subscription in favour of the registration fee (only ~USD18.00).

Also, I learned that more attention should be payed to Microsoft Expression Blend. This is an amazing design environment capable of all sorts of web-centric graphics, including animations, and with a amazing Windows Phone graphics designer and emulator featuring drag-n-drop design of many things with automatic sync to and from a code window as well. You have to work with it to believe it. Requires DirectX 10 minimum.

It contains some additional tools/controls too, and I did see special controls like the one for the alarm selector, but I can't remember the name of the dlls.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 09-12-2011 13:18 >>>
Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your information.
So you're ready to start your custom Windows Phone 7.5 Development?

Did they tell how "scrolling selection" UI feature is implemented, e.g. when you set date (selecting day, month, year) while setting a calendar appointment?

Thank you.

-- Shamil