[dba-VB] Windows Phone 7.5 Mango is here...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Dec 11 11:44:50 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

That's how it is. New top-level models are always quite expensive - so was my Omnia7 a year ago, today it's an "old" model more moderately priced.

I don't know of a way to tighten the sensibility - you may need to join one of the hacker/flashing-forums to gain knowledge, for example:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 11-12-2011 18:08 >>>
Hi Gustav --

No, I didn't.

I just wanted to get WP 7.5 from Nokia as I recently have had issues with rather simple smart-phone form Samsung and I have never had any issues with Nokia phones.
But I currently suppose I did make my purchase in a hurry -  I didn't evaluate all the available/soon to be available options - Samsung OMNIA 7 have just been released and it's 1/3 less expensive.
And I have got purchased Samsung Fit (with Android) to my kid before I have got my Nokia Lumia 800, and I must admit that Samsung Fit "toy", which is only 1/3 price of Nokia Lumia 800 impresses me and it has some features (camera, free games, even keyboard) which do outperform/look more useful/user-friendly IMO/come free comparing to my Nokia Lumia 800...

Anyway, I'm "bound" to MS and so I have to adapt to what I have got :)

This WP7 "Metro" (?) interface usability is questionable for me currently, and WP7 AMOLED surface sensibility is too sensible IMO - is there any way to make it less sensible till I'll get adapted to it? :)

That promise to be very interesting how MS with their mobile phones manufacturing partners will get their current OS, device and its interface evolved in a more user-friendly thing as e.g. my kid's Samsung Fit with Android is now...

Thank you.

-- Shamil