[dba-VB] [dba-SQLServer] How to problematically (or by other automation) control an ActiveX control in IE

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:58:06 CST 2011

First, Happy belated birthday Rocky!

Second,
  Does the customer have control of the online database?  if so the
automation could just be made at the Excel spreadsheet to push out to the
online db.  right?

if it's a 3rd party database, then automation might just be key, take a
look at http://www.autohotkey.com/  we use it here to help control our
touchscreen kiosk.

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...