[dba-VB] Windows Phone 7.5 Mango is here...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Dec 19 06:46:21 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your remark.
I have got LeadTools Barcode Reader app installed on my WP7.
Did you get managed to run its 'Live capture' feature?
Any Barcode reading feature?
Did you read comments here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/cbda342b-8fc5-4c9b-9063-079417a809e6 ?

FYI: I have used LEADTools package for one of the applications for one of my customers. That was almost 10 years ago. And it was very impressive that times already. Yes, LEADTools should be reliablle ... and pricey.

Yes, if you can find open source projects for bar code reading of QR-codes I'd be interested to look at it.

Thank you.

-- Shamil