[dba-VB] So what is super hot in the tech world?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 30 16:59:05 CST 2011

Hi Shamil:

That is a very interesting article and will require a fair bit of research.
I have heard nothing about the inhabitants of this genera other than MySQL
and not the extensions mentioned.

(...Clustrix, GenieDB, ScalArc, Schooner, VoltDB, RethinkDB, ScaleDB,
Akiban, CodeFutures, ScaleBase, Translattice, and NimbusDB, as well as
Drizzle, MySQL Cluster with NDB, and MySQL with HandlerSocket. The latter
group includes Tokutek and JustOne DB...)

Thanks for posting this.

Jim