[dba-VB] Localizing Silverlight Business Application

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Feb 1 10:17:49 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your reply.

<<<
Third-party apps means everything you install on the phone, including your
own apps.

Do Silverlight apps get installed on the Windows Phone 7 as standalone apps?
I didn't know that - and if so they are running in a "sandbox" with all the
data (and files) available from Internet only?
I guess IE and MS Office are implemented on Windows Phone 7 XNA or some
other (unknown) kinds of apps? Or as Silverlight apps?

Have you seen/heard that that "custom apps multi-tasking" will get soon
supported on Windows Phone 7 by a near future Windows Phone 7
upgrade/service pack?

<<<
It's a pleasure to work with.

Do you mean to "play with"? :)