[dba-VB] ASP.NET app's web design

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Feb 1 11:56:25 CST 2011

Yes, Gustav,

I have just watched a demo video - that should be it + Expression Design.
In fact Expression Blend seems to be a "must have" tool for Silverlight
Development, as well as Expression BlendR 4 for Windows Phone
(http://www.microsoft.com/expression/windowsphone/).
SketchFlow - that's a useful UI workflow prototyping tool too.

All in all - one have to get acquired Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
(http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/StudioUltimate_Overview.aspx)
- and all and every web design area will be covered :)

"Just" have additionally to "borrow" somewhere good graphical imagination
and skills for simple and elegant Web 2.0 designs...