[dba-VB] Localizing Silverlight Business Application

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 2 04:02:14 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

So will I - try to watch those videos.

I'm not sure what will or may run in the background. Downloads I think and music I guess but I don't use the phone for music.
Apps don't need to unload when the user moves away - that's up to the programmer as I understand it.

I certainly didn't expect you to read the monster book in full right now! But by browsing it perhaps some info related to your questions could be found?

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 01-02-2011 19:05 >>>
Thnak you, Gustav --

I will try to watch through "The Full Stack" video series.

Not sure I will find time to read through Charles Petzold Windows Phone 7
book, we will see.
No, I didn't get it downloaded yet.

Multi-tasking - but built-in "MS made" apps they are not working in
multi-task mode?
Every time you switch one of them they get restarted from scratch?
What about standard programs settings?
They can be changed I guess?
That above are more rhetoric questions than anything else...