[dba-VB] Localizing Silverlight Business Application

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 2 09:08:35 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

Thanks for those links, very useful.
As stated, this is version 1.0 of WP7 and things will evolve for sure.

Should I meet something new, I'll try to post back here.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 02-02-2010 11:08 >>>
Hi Gustav --

<<<
I certainly didn't expect you to read the monster book in full right now!
But by browsing it perhaps some info related to your questions could be
found?

Yes, please feel free to leave my questions unanswered here - they are more
chit-chatting/collecting questions to work through somewhere in the (near)
future (by myself) than anything else.
Please feel free to answer on my questions with your own questions -
something like - yes, also is unclear/interesting to know what that
feature/option means and how it works, how to make this or that etc.

BTW here is information on HTML5 and multi-tasking to be supported soon(?)
in Windows Phone 7:

6: The initial build is incomplete
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10things/10-things-network-administrators-need-to-know-about-windows-phone-7/2163?tag=nl.e101

and here is information on your Win7 Phone device I have got occasionally
found via some other links:

Samsung Focus review: The first great Windows Phone 7 device
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/hiner/samsung-focus-review-the-first-great-windows-phone-7-device/6977