[dba-VB] FW: FF 3.6.8 weird error message -sec_error_expired_certificate forhttps://docs.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Feb 3 04:11:58 CST 2011

Hi All --

I'm sorry for that off-topic.
The issue was solved yesterday: the day before yesterday it was a usual
hardworking day/night and I needed to set system date to the last year to
test one fixed feature of software under development. I have set that date -
one year from now in the past. I have tested the feature, I have switched
off PC and I have got asleep. The next day there was a lot of new work and I
forgot to set system date back to the correct value. That incorrect system
date caused FF to report that SSL certificate from googledocs is invalid...