[dba-VB] Edit the source for a dataset

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 22 13:50:04 CST 2011

I created a dataset using the wizard, to connect to a SQL Server instance.  When I did so I told it
to connect to the Hamachi IP address rather than the Virtual Machine name.  When I clicked OK it
translated the Hamachi IP to the VM name.  Very helpful (not).  I have to go back out for another
"Arby's test" but if I were to want to specify the name of the server, how do I do so?  I am not
finding a connection property or anything like it.  Where is that stuff?