[dba-VB] Connection String Anomoly

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:48:33 CST 2011

This may be nothing, but I checked some auto-generated code in a project of
mine, and the code uses square brackets:

this._connection.ConnectionString =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["RescoConnectionString"].ConnectionString;

Have you tried setting a breakpoint in the code and seeing exactly what is
returned into conn.ConnectionString?

Doug