[dba-VB] Rapid Application Development: LightSwitch 2011((nobeta)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Sep 19 05:39:54 CDT 2011

Hi All --

To avoid issues with ProductDetails table I have just checked it out from
external datasource while generating new MS Lightswitch project - and I have
got infamous:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/lightswitchgeneral/thread/de2e
7ee5-fc82-4614-9245-4f4a9ae7185f

I'm giving up now for about two-three weeks my MS Lightswitch
fighting/exercizing...