[dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 13:31:51 CST 2012

Try http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/net/vbnet.html

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-vb-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-vb-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Paul Hartland
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:29 PM
To: Discussion concerning Visual Basic and related programming issues.
Subject: Re: [dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

Sorry to but in but I am a VB6 guy (yes I can hear you say god do people
still use that lol), I want to teach myself vb.net , C# etc can anyone point
me in the direction of a very good vb.net example program that I could
download and look at, preferably that will open in visual basic 2008 or 2010
express ?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Paul Hartland