[dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 9 12:08:28 CST 2012

I don't think I am missing the point.  How can we use LS if LS itself is tied to an express instance
on a specific machine?  I understand perfectly that the app user data is not under discussion here.

Why can't its internals be stored on a real server instance out on my server machine?

Can you say "not ready for prime time"?

Alternately, MS is aiming this at the "power user" only to be used on that one machine.  Hmmmm
sounds familiar....

Since the power user is building a little app for himself what does it matter if it can't be moved?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it