[dba-VB] C# - using SQL Server Express

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 16 11:37:12 CST 2012

The thing is that I am eventually shooting for a system where the game can play over the internet or
over a local LAN so it would be inconvenient to use a single user database and then have to upgrade
to a multi-user database.

I am trying to figure out WCF to see if I can build it using a WCF service.  Mostly just to try and
wrap my mind around using WCF.  I read the first parts of a book (WCF Step by Step - John Sharp) but
my mind resisted the wrap last time.  ;)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it