[dba-VB] What do you think - do they use ASP.NET MVC here?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 24 12:07:33 CST 2012

Thank you, Doug,

Yes, I was aware that ASP.NET MVC doesn't use Viewstate but I somehow missed to dig into/inspect with Chrome first <div> after <body> tag to find there is Viewstate block there on the web page of the web site I referred.
That missing of the obvious things was probably a side-effect of antibiotics they "filled" me with here :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil