[dba-VB] C#: Did you know - private fields ...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jun 24 16:27:39 CDT 2012

Hi Shamil

OK, I see what you mean and, of course, I do have the JET OLEDB provider installed.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 24-06-12 18:43 >>>
Hi Gustav --

AFAIS from IQToolkit sources the most part of its code is generic and "actual back-end independent".
So IMO using MS Access would be the most appropriate/easy to study generic programming "tricks & techniques" and IQueryable implementation provided you have MS JET 4.0 OLE DB Provider or Access 2003 or 2007 or 2010 installed.

Thank you.

-- Shamil