[dba-VB] FYI: Microsoft embracing REST, ATOM and JSON by Open Data Protocol (OData)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed May 2 13:01:15 CDT 2012

Hi Francisco  -

I have used SOAP Web Services for my customers apps since year 2008, and they all worked well but I have no experience with oData.
Yes, I 'd be interested to participate in oData related discussion and I'd try to make some publicly available samples although I can't foresee how much time it will take to make such samples, e.g. publicly available test oData web service for our Northwind.NET sample database which I can publish on my test IIS/MS SQL hosting....

Thank you.

-- Shamil