[dba-VB] ASP.NET - pass data from .cs to .js

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 27 09:56:19 CST 2012

Hi Shamil

No, I hadn't found it - and though interesting I doubt it can useful:

<quote>
.. this is not a trick for the public Internet, it relies on FullTrust and Internet Explorer.
</quote>

And my page is for the public Internet and cannot rely on neither FullTrust nor IE.

Thanks anyway. Other ideas?

/gustav