[dba-VB] .Net 4 Parallel library

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 14 14:30:35 CDT 2012

And I for one find their entire MSDN web site a confusing mess.  1/2 the time the left side tree
maps to the right side, the other 1/2 the time clicking in any hotlink in the right side takes you
off to la la land never to return.  Clicking on the right side adds brand new leafs to the left side
that weren't there an instant ago.

But that is just me.

Of course enough hours spent looping around and around in their confusing mess would undoubtedly
allow you to read everything... or probably not.  And how would you ever know?

There is a lot of good stuff there and I go there when I can't find something better, but it is
definitely my last resort.

But that is just me.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting