[dba-VB] License Keys

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Feb 21 11:13:00 CST 2014

Paul,

Dan Appleman has been around for a long time in the Windows community. His
product isn't cheap but I would expect it would be good. I have not had any
experience with it. http://www.desaware.com/

The other source to look at is CodeProject. They have a lot of open source
material on their site. For our Access products we rolled our own system.
Seems to have worked but it is specific to our software.