[dba-VS] MS SQL Server Reporting Services Hosting Providers

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Aug 20 14:39:19 CDT 2015

 Hi All --

Do you have any experience with using hosted MS SQL Server Reporting Services? - I mean I need a reliable MS SQL Server Reporting Services provider for such a hosting for a very urgent project. I have found one -  http://tinyurl.com/nju8nxa   -    not sure if it will fit my and my customer needs "out-of-the-box". Do you know any other, which you have used in your projects and you know they are reliable?

Thank you.

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль