[dba-VS] Using RemoveHandler in a Combobox Base Class

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jun 6 09:47:04 CDT 2015

 Hi Dan --

I have checked with VS2012 and C#:

using System;
namespace WindowsForms.TestApp
{
public partial class MyDropDownUserControl1 : System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox
{
public MyDropDownUserControl1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}
protected override void OnEnter(EventArgs e)
{
base.OnEnter(e);
 if (this.SelectedIndex == -1) this.DroppedDown = true;
}
}
}

it doesn't fire SelectedIndexChanged event.

Thank you.

-- Shamil