[dba-VS] Trying to Pull Data from a Local Database via C# code

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 18 05:19:50 CDT 2015

Hi Brad

As a starter, you could join our old project Northwind.NET where you will meet some familiar names:

    http://northwind.codeplex.com/

Except for some useful documentation by Shamil, nobody has been working on it since 2009 but still you may find it useful to study. We worked hard to get the reporting right, and for this part alone it can be hard to find other good examples.

Have fun!

/gustav