[dba-VS] Trying to Pull Data from a Local Database via C# code

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Sep 19 05:47:48 CDT 2015

 Hi Brad, Gustav, Bill et al --

I have just accidentally got at this gem (it's VB.NET):

http://tinyurl.com/o62lhmd
  I have got it running in VS2012 - you just need to comment-out all code in IDataErrorInfo.vb module in MissingSilverlightInterfaces.vbproj project and in MainPageViewModel.vb module of BBQShack.Silverlight project

comment-out/replace the following code line:

l_Location_SelectForPOS = e.Result

with

l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_AddressOne = e.Result.l_AddressOne
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_AddressTwo = e.Result.l_AddressTwo
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_City = e.Result.l_City
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_Name = e.Result.l_Name
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_Phone = e.Result.l_Phone
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_State = e.Result.l_State
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_WebSite = e.Result.l_WebSite
l_Location_SelectForPOS.l_Zip = e.Result.l_Zip
Enjoy!

-- Shamil