[dba-VS] [AccessD] LightSwitch

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 20 20:04:57 CDT 2017

One of the many reasons I'm very reluctant to adopt new MS technologies.  :(

dotVVM and Serenity  are yet more systems that rely on MS Servers and .Net.

I host websites on both *nix and MS servers.  Invariably the MS sites use far more resources
(processing, storage and bandwidth) than similar sites running on Apache/MySQL/PHP.

--
Stuart