[dba-VS] Printing 'Code 128 A' Barcode Labels

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Oct 29 05:46:50 CDT 2017

Hi Dan et al --

As I have already noticed in this thread the following article and its code worked well/helped to solve my business task

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/14409/GenCode-A-Code-Barcode-Generator

It was a foundation of the solution and I have solved the task of printing several barcode labels on a page by "activating my brain cells" ;) - by writing my custom code, which is currently looking too ugly to post it here as it was a result of "quick & dirty" coding on the last night/this early morning after two days of intensive programming of the other tasks...

Thanks for everybody who participated in this thread discussion!

-- Shamil