[AccessD] Scroll bar on detail section only of continuous forms

Reische, Brenda L. reische at mdh.org
Thu Apr 3 09:21:11 CST 2003

I have had to change my listbox to a continuous form.  I liked the listbox
because I could have a scroll bar for that control and it was quite easy for
the user to understand that it scrolled the 'detail' of the form.  I have a
fairly good sized header & footer, and with the detail now being a
continuous form, I don't like the look of the scroll bar spanning the entire
height of the form - I think it's easy to miss the fact that it's there to
scroll the detail records.  I want to know if there's an easy way to make a
scroll bar to span only the detail area.  I tried placing a control there,
but it puts a mini-scroll bar on each detail record.

Help!  Please and thanks in advance...

Brenda Reische

Application Support Analyst

McDonough District Hospital