[AccessD] command bar question

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Sat Apr 5 15:28:39 CST 2003

Using the simple loop to return menu commands. Now,

Private Sub Form_Load()
  Dim cmdbar As CommandBar
  For Each cmdbar In CommandBars
    Debug.Print cmdbar.Name
  Next
End Sub

Now, how do I tell which is the actual menu bar name -- such as Database,
Print Preview, etc. and which is a menu command (top level). I want to be
specific about the menu bar being named for changes, and right now, I'm not
even sure that's necessary -- if this will loop through all and find the
menu command I want, should be enough? Do I need to control the whole
process by matching a menu bar name first?

Susan H.