[AccessD] Format for decimal

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Wed Apr 9 06:57:24 CDT 2003

I am displaying several "hours worked" fields on a report (which contains 2 decimal positions).  If hours worked is a whole number, I do NOT want to display any decimal positions (e.g. "8"); if hours worked is 0, I do not want to display anything (i.e., leave the field blank/null); it hours worked contains decimals, I want to display the decimals (e.g., "8.25").

If I set up the format as "##.##", the decimal point is displayed when hours worked is a whole number (e.g., "8.")  How do I get rid of that pesky decimal point??

Thanks,
Barb Ryan