[AccessD] OT: Accelerated Masters Programs

Randall Anthony ranthony at wrsystems.com
Fri Apr 11 12:00:34 CDT 2003

Hi y'all.  I'm looking for opinions/suggestions.  I'm looking into an
accelerated Master's degree from Cambridge College (I'm also looking into
Univ of Phoenix online program).  It's an MBA on tech steroids, so to speak.
Besides proj mgt, etc., I'll learn Oracle 9i, Java, .net, OOP, XML, HTML, et
al.  Has any one gone through this?  Better yet, any of the mgt types here
have an opinion on the impact it would have on down the road?  I've got 10+
years in da business, mainly doing DBA/development in Access, SQL and .ASP.
Your opinions are definitely wanted.  Thanks!

Randy @ ext. 473