[AccessD] Multiselect List box

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Apr 16 08:50:29 CDT 2003

I am working on a program in A2K, and I may have a need to use a
multiselect list box. Actually, I think it would be best, because the
choice have the potential to be altered in the future. However, I have
never used multiselects before, and I am wondering how much trouble I'm
getting into.

I am all for diving in and learning something new, but I am really
pressed for time here...this program must be put into operation by May
1st, and I am also playing a major part of moving an office of 200+
people to a new building, which starts on the 24th...I have to move and
setup their server and all routers.

Should I just make the check boxes for now?  Or are the multiselects
easier than I am making them out to be?

I don't think I'd have a problem with their actual setup, but taking
the selections and putting them into the table is where I am a little
confused.

Thanks!

John W Clark