[AccessD] new dba Web Site page ...gggggrrreat!!!!!!

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 16 18:44:22 CDT 2003

...a fellow list member just let me know that the newest version of dba's
front end has been posted on the website and imnsho ...after looking at it,
I'm IMPRESSED!!! ...it is by far the most professional and group building
effort I've seen in all the time I've been associated with AccessD ...not
because someone used some of my words in it but ...well hell ...go to
http://databaseadvisors.com and see it for yourself ...go now ...I mean it
...whoever's responsible for this idea and its implementation deserves a LOT
of praise from all of us!!!!!!

William Hindman
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund
Burke