[AccessD] (SOLVED)Visual Basic 6 setup toolkit error with packagingwizard from Dev XP

Patrick Hollermann patrickh at parkindustries.com
Tue Apr 22 09:48:25 CDT 2003

Marty,
Thank you for the response.  I check out the links you provided and
everything checked out ok.  I then started digging into the
configuration of the machines that worked and those that didn't.  I came
down to a VB file (Vbeext1.olb) on the development machine having a more
current date than the machines not working.  It was updated by a ftp
terminal software we use to access some software.  Thank you again for
the suggestions.

Patrick L. Hollermann