[AccessD] A97, A2000, A2002 Active X for Pocket PC OS

Paul Black pblack at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:29:47 CDT 2003

Hello

Does there exist an Axtive X componet (or anything for that matter) that I
can place on a form that will allow me to view the table names of a within a
cdb (Pocket Access file) on a handheld device?

I want to create a simple interface between the PC and Handheld that will
allow the user to upload and download files without having to use ActiveSync
directly.

This is for the Pocket PC OS and any version of Access from 97 onward.

Thanks

Paul