[AccessD] A97 - AXP

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Tue Apr 1 07:37:16 CST 2003

Jim

thanks for that - I work for local governent so the number of pc's is say
about 5000 - we do use an image for installations - my input is not here
though,  its to suggest how the various users some of which have been
upgraded and some who have not been upgraded can use their current access
applications. If think if we can have both A97 and Access XP installed is
best but this will depend upon whether the Access 97 lisences have been used
for the XP ones

Richard