[AccessD] GoToPage Errors (Access 97 and 2002)

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 1 12:43:53 CST 2003

Charlotte,

Help says to use Page.SetFocus

Michael R. Mattys
www.mattysconsulting.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlotte Foust" <cfoust at infostatsystems.com>
To: <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:18 PM
Subject: [AccessD] GoToPage Errors (Access 97 and 2002)

I know I've used GoToPage in the past to specify the page of a form or
subform with pagebreaks, but for some reason it isn't working and I
can't find anything in the MSKB or anywhere else I've looked.  Does
anyone have any ideas?  Even though there are two page breaks (3 pages),
the only GoToPage it handles is for page 1!  <scream>  I've tried both
the Object.GotToPage syntax and the DoCmd.GoToPage syntax with exactly
the same results, and I'm tearing my hair out!

Charlotte Foust