[AccessD] OT Got it: Was... Rate for first time

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Apr 2 08:02:46 CST 2003

Virginia,

Glad to hear the good news.

Michael gives good advice.  Another source you may want to consult is
your state's Secretary of State website.  Since you are offering
professional services you may be required to be licensed.  For many
professions all the license requires is a form to fill out and an
additional tax to pay.  Do get yourself some professional liability
insurance.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency