[AccessD] A97 - Application Error

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Apr 2 15:58:52 CST 2003

We've also found that XP doesn't like references to an MDE that may
differ from the original location.  The reference is there, doesn't show
up as MISSING, and the file location is valid, but things don't work as
they should.  We finally resorted to creating a folder in a fixed
location on the target machine and stuffing the mde in that so the
reference would remain valid.

Charlotte Foust