[AccessD] Permission denied

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 3 10:01:22 CST 2003

Hi Rocky

> How do I close the connections?

By closing any database objects, recordsets and forms and controls
bound to the BE.

I've found that the easiest and most secure way to check if this is
the case is to try to open the BE exclusively. If this succeeds you're
safe. What I do is then to compact the BE to a new file which will be
your copy. As you have opened the BE exclusively this is safe as no
other can open the BE while compacting/copying (which can take a long
time for a large database) is taking place.

/gustav